Let's go over the steps for changing the Facebook page for your social store.
First of all there are two common scenarios in this case:
- You are trying to change to a Facebook page that there is a social Store tab on it.
- You are trying to change to a Facebook page that doesn’t have the social Store tab on it.
Let’s start with adding Social Store to a page that doesn't have the tab. Here are the steps:
1. Login to your control panel, you will be redirected to an eBay login + authorzation page: https://www.socialstorepro.org/login
2. Click on "Change Facebook page".
3. Choose the page you would like to add social store to.
4. After choosing a new page to add Social Store to you will be sent to your social store.
But if instead you are getting the error message below it means that you:
1. Already added the social store tab to all your pages.
2. And/or don’t have another Facebook page that your are the administrator of.
If so, follow these instructions for changing the Facebook page when you do have a tab on the page.
1. Login to your Facebook account.
2. Visit your Facebook page and click on "Manage tabs".
3. Click on “Add or Remove tabs”.
4. Click on the "X" sign near Social Store.
5. Next, login to your control panel, you will be redirected to an eBay login & authorzation page: https://www.socialstorepro.org/login
6. In your control panel click on “Change Facebook page”.
7. In the scroll down menu choose the Facebook page that you would like to add social store to.
8. Now your social store will be added to this page and you will be redirected to your social store.
That’s it, if you have any other questions or suggestions regarding our social store app feel free to comment here below.