If you want the social icons at the top of your webstore to link to your Facebook page, Twitter account or Pinterest account - you can do that in your
webstore’s control panel
You can also add a social buttons widget to your sidebar when using our new responsive design templates for webstore.
This is how you can link your icons with your social accounts:
1.Login to your control panel
2. Visit your “store settings” tab in your control panel.
3. At the bottom of the tab under “Social networks” enter the links to your social accounts.
4. Once you entered the links click on “save”, now the icons at the top of your webstore will lead to your social accounts.
To add social buttons to your webstore’s sidebar follow these steps:
1. Visit your “Sidebar” tab.
2. Under the “Social Buttons widget” enter the links to your social accounts. For instance, to link to your Facebook page enter your page ID in the given field.
3. Once you save your changes you will immediately be able see the buttons in your webstore’s sidebar.
If you have any other questions regarding webstore feel free to leave a comment below.