There are a few reasons why your new eBay store design might not be showing:
1. Your new store design wasn't activated in your control panel.
2. You are using eBay’s new store layout and need to change to the old layout.
3. You have no available custom pages for your design.
Activate new store design:
To change your eBay store design you will need to login to your control panel and activate it, if you haven’t please follow these steps.
1. Login to your control panel.
2. Choose a design template.
3. Click on “Save”.
Once you’ve chosen in your control panel a design template your new store design should be activated, if it still isn’t please continue on to the next checks.
Change to eBay’s old store layout:
Our eBay store design templates can’t be implemented on eBay’s new store layout. If you are using eBay's new store layout and want to use our templates you will need to revert back to eBay’s old design.
To change back to eBay’s old store design follow these steps:
1.Go to your My eBay page.
2. Under your “Account” tab choose “Manage My Store”.
3. In the left sidebar under “Store design” choose “Edit store“.
4. At the top right corner click on “Revert to my old store”.
5. Now login to your Store Designer control panel and save the design for your store.
If you were using eBay’s new layout for stores this should fix the issue and change your eBay store design. If you don’t have eBay’s new design for your store proceed to the next check.
No available custom pages:
To use our eBay store template you will have to have an available custom page. As an eBay store owners you get 8 custom pages, but if you used all those pages and want to use our templates you will need to remove one of your custom pages.
To remove one of your custom pages follow these steps:
1. Login to your My eBay page.
2. Under your “Account” tab click on “Manage My Store”.
3. In the left sidebar under “Store design” click on “Custom pages”.
4. Choose the page you would like to remove and under “Actions” choose the option to “Delete”. Keep in mind that this option will delete the page and you won’t be able to reactivate this page later.
Please drop here a comment if you encountered a different issue and still can’t activate your new eBay store design after you’ve followed these steps.