Yes! SellerTab can also be added to your Safari browser, to do so just follow these steps:
1. Sign up to SellerTab for FREE on our site: www.sellertab.com.
2. You will be sent to eBay to sign in to your eBay account and authorize linking SellerTab with your eBay account.
3. Once you do that you will arrive at your control panel. Click on "Install" in your control panel.
4. A pop-up window will open asking if to “Open or “Save” the file, click on “Open”.
5. In the next window click on “Install”.
6. Now you will immediately be able to see SellerTab in every new tab you open.
Let me know if you need help with anything else!