After you've signed up for feedback reminder you will be redirected to your control panel where you will be able to activate your app.
If for some reason you weren’t redirected to your control panel after signing up, you can activate your feedback reminder app by following these steps:
1. Login to your control panel.
2. At the top of your control panel you will find the number of items awaiting feedback that you have.
3. Below under “Application settings” you will be able to choose when the reminders will be sent, for US buyers and international buyers (only relevant if you ship globally). You can also choose to send a second reminder at a determined number of days after the 1st one.
4. Next, choose the text for your reminder, you can either choose one of our versions or write your own.
5. After you’ve finished setting up these settings click on “Update”, once you do that your reminders will be sent within an hour to those on your awaiting feedback list (depending on the time you choose for the reminders to be sent).
That it! now your Feedback Reminder app is active and you will be able to see that your reminders are being sent in your eBay messaging “sent” folder.
If you have any other questions relating to our feedback reminder app feel free leave a comment here below.