You can be getting this message for two reasons:
1. Your subscription was cancelled, or deactivated.
2. You already added social store to another page before.
3. You have an old account with an old eBay user ID linked with this page.
Since you can’t add social store to two Facebook pages, only to one page, you have one active social store tab and one inactive one where you are getting this error. So to activate this tab you will have to remove it and add it again.
To add social store back to the original page follow these steps:
1. Login to your Facebook account.
2. Visit your page’s settings by going to: edit page > update page info.
3. Click on the Apps tab and under social store click on “edit settings”.
4. Click on “remove” and click “ok”.
5. Login to your social store control panel.
6. Click on “Change Facebook page”
7. In the scroll down menu choose the original Facebook page that you would like to add social store to.
8. Now your social store will be added to this page and you will be redirected to your social store.
If you changed your eBay user ID and signed up again please contact us at email@example.com.
That’s it, if you have any other questions or suggestions regarding our social store app feel free to comment here below.